CloudifyOps is a boutique Cloud-DNA technology firm enabling businesses maximise profitability, become more agile and innovative through our comprehensive portfolio of Cloud transformation, DevOps consulting and Managed IT Services. We are driven by passion to deliver extraordinary value for our customers. We assure to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-business alignment and higher SLA
- Job Title: Devops Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting Manager: DevOps Lead Engineer
- Position Type: Permanent
Senior Devops Engineer :
You will be a crucial part of our organisation. You need to expert your skills & influence on the team members to increase the overall productivity & effectiveness by sharing your in-depth knowledge on Cloud & DevOps.You will be leading and contributing to the define the industry standard best practices of Cloud & DevOps to the team to follow. This would be an outstandingopportunity to you to apply and enhance your both technical and people management skills thereby adding value to the business and operations of CloudifyOps
What will you do :
- Own the quality of Cloud and DevOps architecture, design, and delivery of the client engagement
- You would be designing the automation of the Cloud & DevOps operations/process with proper tools.
- Advise on implementing Cloud & DevOps best practices and provide architectural and design support to the team.
- Functionally split the complex issues or problems into much simpler and straight-forward solutions for the engineers in the team to execute.
- To assist in the technical and design meetings with clients to help them in adoption of Cloud & DevOps tools and technologies practices.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end development & implementation quality of the team by managing dependencies and focusing on technology best practices.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps & Cloud
- A person who has experience in assisting/helping to design and develop Cloud & DevOps practices on one or more cloud platform (AWS, Azure)
- Must be an expert in implementing CI & CD pipeline with various DevOps tool sets.
- Should be able to evaluate, implement, and streamline the DevOps practices for the clients thereby speeding up the software development and deployment process
- Hands-on experience with CI & CD tools(like Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory/Nexus), Source Control (like Git- Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab/SVN etc.)
- Experience in creating continuous delivery practices by using Terraform/ARM Templates/Cloud Formation.
- Must possess excellent knowledge of infrastructure configuration & automation tools (like Ansible) in both development and production environments
- Should possess the experience in designing & building applications using container & serverless technologies.
- Kubernetes expertise is a must have and knowledge on Service Mesh, Tracing, Helm Charts etc would be an added advantage.
- Must have strong expertise in operating Linux environments and scripting languages like Shell.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
- Finally, and most importantly to lead and grow your team by example
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status