- Job Title: Devops Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting Manager: DevOps Lead Engineer
- Position Type: Permanent
As an AWS DevOps Engineer, you will be a crucial part of our organisation. You should positively influence team members to increase overall productivity and effectiveness by sharing your in-depth knowledge on Cloud & DevOps. You will be leading and contributing to define Cloud and DevOps best practices that the team will follow. This would be an outstanding opportunity for you to apply and enhance both technical and people management skills, with the result that you add value to CloudifyOps business and operations.
What will you do:
- Own the quality of Cloud and DevOps architecture, design, and delivery for the client engagement
- You would be designing the automation of Cloud & DevOps operations/process with proper tools
- Advise on implementing Cloud & DevOps best practices and provide architectural and design support to the team
- Functionally split complex issues or problems into much simpler and straight-forward solutions for the team of engineers to execute
- Assist in technical and design meetings with clients to help them in adopting Cloud & DevOps tools and technologies practices
- Take ownership of end-to-end development and implementation quality of the team by managing dependencies and focusing on technology best practices.
What we are looking for :
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as an AWS DevOps engineer
- Experience in assisting/helping design and develop Cloud & DevOps practices on one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Must be an expert in implementing CI & CD pipeline with various DevOps tool sets
- Should be able to evaluate, implement, and streamline DevOps practices for clients, speeding up the software development and deployment process as a result
- Hands-on experience with CI & CD tools (Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory/Nexus, etc.), Source Control (Git- Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab/SVN, etc.)
- Experience in creating continuous delivery practices by using Terraform/ARM Templates/Cloud Formation
- Must possess excellent knowledge of infrastructure configuration & automation tools (like Ansible) in both development and production environments
- Should possess experience in designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
- Kubernetes expertise is a must-have and knowledge on Service Mesh, Tracing, Helm Charts, etc., which would be an added advantage
- Must have strong expertise in operating Linux environments and scripting languages like Shell
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills
- Finally, and most importantly, to lead and grow your team by example.
CloudifyOps is a boutique Cloud-DNA technology firm enabling businesses maximise profitability, become more agile and innovative through our comprehensive portfolio of Cloud transformation, DevOps consulting and Managed IT Services. We are driven by passion to deliver extraordinary value for our customers. We assure to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-business alignment and higher SLA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.