Cloudify IT, Simplify IT
Description: Cloud Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging cloud stacks, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure it’s essential for a cloud engineer to have experience with at least one of the three major cloud providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Manage Amazon Web Service Cloud environments services such as VPC, EC2, RDS, ELB, Lambda, S3, SNS, Route53, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, IAM, etc.
- Deploy highly available, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure on GCP & Setup GCP foundational elements for subscriptions, compute, storage, networking and interconnectivity of cloud.
- Participate in the architecture development and design of AWS/GCP cloud migrations.
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into production AWS/GCP/Azure environment and ensure their on-going support.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments (any distro, but RHEL or derivative a plus). Standard UNIX utilities and programs, version control (Git, SVN), package management (RPM).
- Experience with any one of the configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet, or SaltStack.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL/MongoDB, Nginx, etc.
- Virtualization knowledge with Xen/VMware.
- Basic knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, DNS).