CloudifyOps is a boutique Cloud-DNA technology firm enabling businesses to maximize profitability, become more agile and innovative through our comprehensive portfolio of Cloud transformation, DevOps consulting and Managed IT Services. We are driven by passion to deliver extraordinary value for our customers. We assure to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-business alignment and higher SLA
- Job Tile: Devops Lead Engineer
- Location: Bangalore
- Reporting Manager: Technical Architect
- Position Type: Permanent
Devops Lead Engineer :
You will be a crucial part of our team and liable for automating all the manual tasks for developing and deploying code and data to implement continuous deployment and continuous integration frameworks. They are also held responsible for maintaining high availability of production and non-production work environments.
What will you do :
- Design the DevOps, NOC and Cloud activity based on the requirements,
- Technical and Delivery oversight.
- Guide the team technically also resolve the technical issues.
- RND for new technologies and implement based on the Customer needs.
- Skillup the team with various technologies.
- Project Delivery Planning and execution of the same.
What we are looking for :
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps out of which 2+ years leading a DevOps Team of minimum 10 people – MUST
- Experience with Windows operating system – MUST
- Expert in Linux System Admin, Bash Scripting & Infrastructure Management – MUST
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem
- applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, CircleCI, JenkinsX etc– MUST
- Experience in Jenkins Pipeline scripts along with YAML scripting for infrastructure management and
- Monitoring of the setup – MUST
- Should have experience in Code Analysis and Code Coverage tools like SonarQube
- Experience with any one of the configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack & Kubernetes (both Manual cluster creation as well as via Automation Tools)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP/Python/Perl/Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge of Docker Container Monitoring on different hosts using Prometheus & cAdvisor.
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Ability to work on POC and Pre-Sales projects and deliver them in a swift manner along with Documentation and Case Study content.
- Knowledge and experience with DB management: MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL.RDS, ELK, Hadoop – Advantage.
- Ability to work independently with various tasks while supplying a clear picture of the team status – who understands the power of “together is one”.
- People person, Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status