1 to 5 yrs
- Cloud – Azure services – Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Service, Azure Monitor, Azure DevOps, Azure Managed DB Services, Azure
- Tools: Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Terraform / PowerShell Shell/Groovy scripting
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring tools – DataDog, Prometheus and ELK Stack
- Experience/knowledge in administering application servers, web servers, and databases.
(Nginx, Postgres, MySQL)
- Establishing and enhancing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins and ADO
- EC2, RDS, S3, Python Basic Scripting
- Extensive experience in architecting solutions using Azure services – Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Service, Azure Monitor, Azure DevOps, Azure Managed DB Services, Azure Networking.
- Experience managing a 24/7 SaaS with amazing uptime.
- Programming experience in at least one modern programming
- Deep understanding of configuration management, automation, and infrastructure-as-code tools (tools like Ansible / Puppet / Chef / Terraform /PowerShell)
- Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Unix, Solaris, Ubuntu, Windows. Preference is any LINUX flavored operating system (eg: Ubuntu or Red Hat).
- Good understanding of networking: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS, VPN. Especially cloud networking.
- Experience in working with Shell/Groovy scripting.
- Deep understanding of container technology (Docker) and Container orchestration technology (Kubernetes).
- Experienced in setting up performance engineering and monitoring tools such as DataDog, Prometheus and ELK Stack.
- Experience/knowledge in administering application servers, web servers, and databases. (Nginx, Postgres, MySQL)
- Perform performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting, continual improvement and capacity planning for production, virtualized environment
- Experienced in Establishing and enhancing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins and ADO.
- Experienced in Incident management process
- AWS transfer family, EFS, SFTP, Multi Tenant Databases
- To manage a 24/7 SaaS with amazing uptime.
- Programming experience in at least one modern programming language (for example, Node, or Go)
- To manage Containers; Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Work on configuration management, automation, and infrastructure-as-code tools (for example, Ansible, Terraform, Salt, or Puppet)
- Support services through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Working on Microsoft Azure, involved in configuring virtual machines, storage accounts, resource groups etc.
- Serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of the deployed services.
- Improve system performance, application delivery and efficiency through automation, process refinement, post mortem reviews, and in-depth configuration analysis
- Ensure successful delivery of application traffic across the cloud infrastructure.
- Set up logging and monitoring of the services.
- Identify risks at the early stage and design, modify/implement the solution.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Provide improvements that address network availability, performance, efficiency, and security.
Troubleshoot environment issues and provide application support.
- Regular health check of prod and non-prod environments.
- Collaborate with development teams to surface common pain points, develop solutions, and drive campaigns to evangelize cloud networking best practices
- Setting up Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI, CD)
- Bring in Continuous Improvements
- Improve security and performance of infrastructure by working with other teams
- Mentor and guide team members on best practices, and recommended methods
- Build and Release documentation.