Description: This role will have a special focus on promoting the DevOps model to increase developer productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of continuous integration and continuous delivery. DevOps Lead Engineer must have a very deep understanding of various development tools and technologies. This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change and raise the maturity levels of the Continuous Delivery practices. Own Continuous Delivery specifications, quality, release deployments, and monitoring of production health. Enable developers to ship high-quality products and features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery and production support.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience is required
- Must be an expert in Linux System Admin, Bash Scripting & Infrastructure Management
- Must have experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, CircleCI, JenkinsX, etc
- Should have experience in Jenkins Pipeline scripts along with YAML scripting for infrastructure management and Monitoring of the setup
- Should have experience in Code Analysis and Code Coverage tools like SonarQube
- Experience with any one of the configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack & Kubernetes (both Manual cluster creation as well as via Automation Tools)
- Knowledge of Docker Container Monitoring on different hosts using Prometheus & cAdvisor.
- Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Should have handled a team with a minimum of 5+ members.
Ability to work on POC and Pre-Sales projects and deliver them in a swift manner along with Documentation and Case Study content.