Active participation in the design, implementation, and support of large-scale infrastructure,
for new and existing products, with a focus on AWS/AZURE/GCP for the successful execution of the requirements. Working with the team to analyze and design highly available infrastructure with server virtualization, clustering, replicating databases, disaster recovery, and geographic redundancy. Provide technical guidance, knowledge transfer, and mentorship to peers as required and lead technical staff responsibilities. Solve complex issues experienced by SRE and Technology teams, identifying the root cause, and ensuring the critical KPIs are within the error budget. Develop policies and procedures that improve overall platform stability.
- Analyzing, executing, and streamlining DevOps practices
- Automating processes with the right tools
- Facilitating development process and operations
- Establishing a suitable DevOps channel across the organization
- Setting up a continuous build environment to speed up software development and deployment process
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices
- Guiding developers and operation teams in case of an issue
- Monitoring, reviewing, and managing technical operations
- Ability to manage teams with a leadership mindset
- Design and Implement a complete CICD for various platforms. Good Knowledge in various CI-CD tool.
- Good Knowledge in
- Container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Rancher .. )
- Configuration management tool Ansible, terraform
- Log management tool (Splunk, ELK or similar)
- Monitoring tool (Prometheus+Grafama, Cloudwatch, or similar tools )
- Good Knowledge in Cloud platform like AWS, Azure, Google cloud
- Good Knowledge to implement disaster recovery.
- Good problem-solving skills at the server & application level.
- Strong familiarity with OpenStack, OpenShift, and VMWare
- Strong understanding of networking and complex networked software systems.
- Experience in Agile environments – both scrum and kanban
- Able to contribute beyond just coding (code reviews, demos, proof of concept solutions)